On March 26, 2019, President Donald Trump signed the executive order restricting travel from six countries. Two of these countries are Turkey and Mexico.
What does a Turkish Visa for Bahrainis and Mexican Citizens?
If you are a Turkish citizen and want to visit Bahrain, your visa will be valid for three months. If you are a Mexican citizen and want to visit Bahrain, your visa will be valid for one month. You can also apply for a visa at the Turkish embassy in Riyadh. Turkey Visa for Bahrain Citizens
Turkish citizens can apply for a visa to visit Bahrain, which is valid for a period of six months. Mexican citizens can also apply for a visa to visit Bahrain if they have a valid passport and an onward ticket. The application process involves submitting an application form and paying the fee. The visa must be applied for in person at the Turkish diplomatic mission in Bahrain.
Requirements for a Turkish Visa for Bahrainis and Mexican Citizens
Turkish citizens must have a valid passport with at least six months validity remaining and a visa for Bahrain. Mexican citizens must have a valid passport with at least six months validity remaining and a visa for Bahrain. Citizens of both countries must present a valid ticket to their destination country.
Procedures for the Turkish Visa
If you are a Bahraini citizen or a Mexican citizen and you want to visit Turkey, the first thing you need to do is to get a visa.
The process of getting a Turkish visa is relatively easy if you have your passport and travel document ready. The following steps will show you how to apply for a Turkish visa:
1) Prepare your passport and travel document. Turkey Visa for Mexican Citizens
2) Go to the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate.
3) Apply for a Turkish visa.
4) Pay the visa fee.
5) Take your completed visa application form and passport to the embassy or consulate.
If you are a citizen of Bahrain, Mexico, or Turkey and wish to visit Bahrain, Mexico, or Turkey for tourism or business purposes, the procedures for a Turkish visa are as follows:
- Apply online at the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
- Print out your application form and fill it out completely. Make copies of your Form I-94W if you are applying for a visa as a non-immigrant (for example, student).
- Submit your application form along with the required documentation to the nearest Turkish Embassy or Consulate. Note that some embassies/consulates may require additional documentation such as an invitation letter from your sponsor organization in Bahrain, Mexico, or Turkey.
- Once you have received your visa approval notice from the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, you can travel to Bahrain, Mexico, or Turkey and commence your tourist or business trip.
Important Notes about the Turkish Visa
If you are a citizen of Bahrain, Mexico, or any other country that is eligible for a visa upon arrival in Turkey, please note the following:
-You will need to present your passport valid for at least six months after your planned departure from Turkey.
-You will not be able to enter Turkey if you have any outstanding fines or unpaid taxes.
-You must also have a return ticket and sufficient funds to cover your stay in Turkey.
Turkish nationals can visit Bahrain visa-free for up to 30 days in a 90-day period. Mexican citizens are also allowed to visit Bahrain visa-free for up to 30 days in a 90-day period. Turkish nationals must present their passport when visiting Bahrain and must carry a return ticket. Mexican citizens must present their passport and a valid travel document that proves they will be leaving the country.