Are you a Jordanian citizen dreaming of exploring the enchanting wonders of India? Look no further! We have prepared an ultimate guide just for you. Navigating through the complexities of obtaining an Indian visa can be daunting, but fear not – we’ve got your back! In this comprehensive blog post, we will unravel all the essential information and step-by-step instructions to help you secure that coveted Indian visa hassle-free. So fasten your seatbelts and get ready to embark on an incredible journey into the mystical land of India! INDIAN VISA FOR JORDANIAN CITIZENS
Introduction to Indian Visas and Requirements for Jordanian Citizens:
Visiting India can be a fulfilling and enriching experience for Jordanian citizens. As a country with a rich history, diverse culture, and breathtaking landscapes, it is no surprise that India attracts millions of tourists every year. However, before planning your trip to this beautiful country, it is essential to understand the visa requirements for Jordanian citizens.
Indian Visa Types:
There are various types of visas that Jordanian citizens can apply for when traveling to India. The type of visa required depends on the purpose and duration of stay in the country. The most common types of visas are tourist visa, business visa, employment visa, student visa, medical visa, transit visa, journalist visa, conference visa, and research visa.
A tourist visa is suitable for those who wish to visit India for tourism purposes such as sightseeing or visiting friends/family. It allows a stay in the country for up to 90 days with single or multiple entries. This type of visa cannot be extended or converted into any other category during the stay in India.
Jordanian citizens traveling to India for business-related activities like meetings or conferences require a business visa. It permits multiple entries with a maximum stay period of six months at a time. This type of visa can be extended up to one year from the date of arrival in India. INDIAN VISA FOR KAZAKHSTANI CITIZENS
Types of Indian Visas Available for Jordanian Citizens
If you are a citizen of Jordan and planning to visit India, you will need to obtain a visa before your trip. There are various types of Indian visas available for Jordanian citizens, each with its own specific purpose and eligibility criteria. In this section, we will discuss the different types of Indian visas that Jordanian citizens can apply for.
1) Tourist Visa:
This visa is suitable for those who wish to visit India for tourism purposes such as sightseeing, visiting friends or relatives, attending cultural events or festivals, etc. The tourist visa is valid for a maximum stay of 180 days and allows multiple entries into India within the validity period. It is important to note that this visa does not permit any business-related activities.
2) Business Visa:
As the name suggests, this type of visa is meant for individuals who intend to travel to India for business purposes such as attending meetings, conferences, trade fairs, etc. The business visa is granted for a maximum duration of 6 months with multiple entries allowed during this period. However, if the applicant’s purpose is to establish an ongoing business in India or invest in an Indian company, they may be eligible for a longer duration business visa.
Filling out the Online Application Form
Filling out the online application form is a crucial step in obtaining an Indian visa for Jordanian citizens. The Indian government has made it convenient and efficient for individuals to apply for a visa through their online portal. In this section, we will guide you through the process of filling out the online application form.
1. Gather all necessary documents:
Before starting your application, make sure you have all the required documents on hand. This includes your passport with at least six months validity remaining, recent passport size photographs, and any other supporting documents such as travel itinerary or invitation letter.
2. Visit the official Indian visa website:
The first step is to visit the official Indian visa website (https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/). Here, you will find detailed information about the different types of visas available and their requirements. It is recommended to read through this information carefully before proceeding with your application.
3. Choose the correct visa category:
Selecting the right visa category is essential as it determines the purpose of your travel to India. For Jordanian citizens, there are various options available such as tourist visa, business visa, medical visa, etc. Carefully review each category and choose the one that best suits your purpose of travel.
4. Fill in personal details:
Once you have selected your desired category, click on “Regular Visa Application” and fill in all personal details accurately. This includes your full name (as per passport), date of birth, nationality, occupation, etc.
Gathering Necessary Documents
When applying for an Indian visa as a Jordanian citizen, it is important to gather all necessary documents to ensure a smooth and successful application process. The requirements may vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for, but generally, the following documents will be needed:
1. Valid passport – Your passport must have at least six months validity remaining and at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
2. Completed application form – The Indian visa application can be completed online through the e-Visa portal or in person at the nearest Indian embassy or consulate. Make sure to fill out all sections accurately and legibly.
3. Recent passport-sized photo – One recent color photograph must be attached to your application form. It should be 2×2 inches in size with a white background and taken within the last six months.
4. Proof of travel – You will need to provide proof of your travel plans, such as flight tickets or itinerary from a travel agency. This should include your intended entry and exit dates from India.
5. Proof of accommodation – If you are staying with family or friends during your visit, you will need to provide an invitation letter from them along with their address and contact information. If you are staying in a hotel or hostel, you must provide proof of reservation.
6. Bank statements – To show that you have sufficient funds for your trip, you may be required to submit bank statements from the past three months.