Indian nationals are highly desirable tourist destinations for many countries in the world. So, if you’re planning a trip to India, make sure to get the correct visa requirements from Kenya and Indian airports and seaports! Indian Visa from Kenya
What is an Indian Visa?
If you are intending to visit India, then you will need to obtain a visa from the Indian embassy or consulate in your home country. The Indian visa requirements for Kenya and Indian visa airports and seaports are as follows:
– Nationals of Kenya who hold a valid passport and a valid visa may apply for an ordinary (single entry) tourist visa online at the Indian embassy or consulate website. There is no need to visit the embassy or consulate in person.
– Nationals of other countries who hold a valid passport and a valid visa may also apply for an ordinary (single entry) tourist visa online at the Indian embassy or consulate website. There is no need to visit the embassy or consulate in person.
– Nationals of Kenya holding an e-passport can apply for an electronic travel authorization (ETA) online at the www.eta.gov website. The ETA needs to be validated before travelling to India. An ETA costs $60 USD and is good for six months from the date of issuance. Indian Visa Airports and Seaports allowed
The following visas are not available for issuance to nationals of Kenya: – Visa on arrival – Tourist Schengen/EU visas – Transit visas – Visas on arrival for citizens of Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Egypt, Ghana, Honduras, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritius, Morocco, Oman, Qatar , Saudi Arabia Sudan , Syria , Thailand , Trinidad & Tobago UAE , Zimbabwe .
Indian Visa Airports and Seaports in Kenya
Kenya is one of the most popular tourist destinations for Indians. In order to get a visa, you will need to provide your passport information and a visa application form. The Indian Embassy in Nairobi is the best place to apply for a visa.
Indian Visa Airports and Seaports in Kenya:
The following are the Indian visa airports and seaports in Kenya:
• Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (KIA)
• Mombasa International Airport (MBA)
• Naivasha Airport (NVA)
• Eldoret International Airport (ELD)
• Kisumu International Airport (KIS)
Indian Visa Requirements for Seaports
For Indian nationals, the following visa requirements apply when travelling to Kenya: A visa is not required for citizens of India who are accompanied by a passport or national identity card that has been valid for at least six months beyond the date of expected entry. Nationals of other countries must have a visa except those who are on a diplomatic or official mission. For more information, please visit the Kenyan embassy website.
When travelling to India from an airport in Kenya, expect the same visa requirements as for any foreign country: A valid passport and one photograph are required. However, you may also be required to show evidence of sufficient funds to cover your stay (approximately USD $30 per day). Additionally, all travellers must present a malaria vaccine certificate if they are visiting between May and September.
If you are travelling to India, be sure to check the visa requirements for your destination. Indian visas can be acquired at Kenyan and Indian airports and seaports. In addition, some Indian nationals may also require a tourist visa if they are visiting for less than six months. Make sure that you have all of the required documents with you when applying for a visa so that there are no delays or problems while travelling to India.